- A key feature provided is the precision threaded Cap-to-Tube system virtually eliminating lateral runout at the drilling face of the core bit.
- This allows the bit to spin more precisely without a loping effect that commonly occurs due to an uneven Cap to tube weld.
- More precise running bits mean quicker penetration and drilling while also decreasing segment side wear and drag.
- Wet bits are standard 15" cutting depth.
- Designed for use on hand held or mast mounted core rigs.
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Monday, December 2, 2013
- 3/4 inch drive
- 13/16 inch size
- 1/2 inch minimum broach depth
- 8 point, railroad socket
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.110